The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Bento is getting more popular all over the world, and the word "bento" itself is becoming universal. You shouldn’t miss this fun and tasty opportunity!
- Introduction: Introduction of basic ideas of bento and its variety
- Cooking Time: Let’s cook bento all together! You’ll be surprised how easy and fun it is.
- Packing Time: To pack bento needs a bit of knack. Let’s make it fascinatingly.
- Let’s go outside: There are many sightseeing spots around our facility.
Our facility: 5-min walk from Higashiyama Station of Subway Tozai Line. It's located near Heian Jungu Shrine.
* Please make reservations until 5:00 pm on 2 days before the class.
* Minimum participant count: 2 people
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
We provide you an occasion to be a part of Japan. You will discover Japanese spirit through Japanese cultural experiences with delight and joy using all five senses.
Japanese spirit means our Japanese love for peace, harmony and nature. We offer the Bento (lunch box) experience for foreign visitors in English.
Let's enjoy making a bento box all together!
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior