Experience Japanese Buddhist practiceVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
I am a priest enrolled in the Pure Land sect (Jodoshu), one of the Japanese Buddhist sects. As priests, we always do ascetic practices. I invite you to experience a part of our practices. Afterwards, you will feel at least a little enlightened.
- You can see the inside of a temple of Pure Land sect named Kannonji, which was established 400 years ago in Nagaokakyo, Kyoto Prefecture.
- You can see closely Kannon-Bosatsu (a Buddhist statue), which is registered as an important cultural property.
- You can experience many kinds of practices of the Pure Land sect.
- English-speaking staff is available.
- You can feel the essence of the Japanese Buddhism by doing the practice.