The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Hop on a beautiful double-decker bus tour which will guide you through Japan's ancient capital city. Experience the fantastic views of many of Kyoto's most famous sites from the comfort of your seat!
- Ride through the most famous places in Kyoto.
- Stop and explore two famous World Heritage Sites.
- Enjoy a relaxing tour from the comfort of your seat.
JR Kyoto Station (Karasuma Entrance) Bus Terminal, in front of Isetan Department Store
※Please check the meeting details provided through your dashboard.
- Please check-in at least 15 minutes before departure and exchange your printed voucher for a bus ticket. If you do not have your voucher, you will be required to purchase a new ticket at full price.
- The tour guide speaks only Japanese.
- This is a bus tour, you may not leave the bus until the end of the tour (with the exception of Kinkakuji and Kiyomizudera Temples).
- Depending on traffic conditions, there may be detours on the route.
- In it rains, raincoats will be provided free of charge for you to wear during the tour. The use of umbrellas is not allowed on the bus.
- The entry fee for Kinkakuji Temple is included, but the fee for Kiyomizudera Temple is the individual's responsibility.
- In the case of severe bad weather, the provider may cancel or shorten the activity.
- There is no roof on the Sky Bus. Please make sure your clothing is appropriate for the weather.
- Audio announcements on the bus will be given in English, Chinese and Korean along with the Japanese.
- You will also be able to use an audio explanatory guide with headphones to further enjoy your tour on the bus.
- Announcements by the tour attendant on the bus will be in Japanese only.
What you need to bring
Up to 1 Month Prior