The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
See the stunning beauty of Kyoto in Autumn. Visit the most famous places for viewing red leaves and some of the less popular but equally beautiful places. At the end of the tour, visit Kiyomizu Temple for the "light-up", a sight not to be missed!
- Tofukuji Temple: one of the most impressive and famous temples for autumn leaf viewing, we will try to get here early to avoid the crowds
- Path of Philosophy: this lovely stroll along the canal is prefect for taking pictures and has lots of little temple and shrines along the way which are not as well know but equally beautiful
- Eikendo: this temple is also very popular and has a beautiful pond which dazzlingly reflects the leaves colour
- Nanzen-Ji Temple: this temple although very popular has wider grounds making it more relaxing to walk around and soak up the atmosphere.
- Kiyomizu Temple: after dinner we will arrive later in the evening to experience the amazing light-up. See the richness of colour under the bright lights.
Pick up at your hotel.
What you need to bring
Walking shoes, a camera, some cash for temple entrance fees
- Français (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Beginner)
Hi my name is Niall and I am looking forward to meeting you! I love Japan and I really like helping people find the beauty and unique features of this country. I have only been living here about 6 years, but I have been fascinated by the history and sociology of the country.
That's why I started Kyoto Fun!
We focus on giving you flexible and fun days out which are catered to couples and small groups of friends and people travelling on their own. You can join in on a group tour or we can create customised itineraries which are designed with your unique interests and travel style in mind.
Relax while we take care of all the details to make sure you have the best day in Kyoto. We offer day trips by bicycle, on foot or by public transport. No need to figure out a complicated transport network on your own. We also offer nature hikes and nightlife bar hopping experiences. Take the stress out of your holiday and know you are in good hands when you book with us.
Our small team of travel buddies are all people who love Kyoto and enjoy showing off all that this great city has to offer, offering inside knowledge on the most popular sights and showing you some of the hidden gems that make this one of the most attractive travel destinations in the world. Our people are knowledgable, have cross cultural experience and are fun loving and caring. Our number one objective is to be adaptable to our clients interests, entertain you with tales from the past or present and have a laugh along the way.
Kyoto has so many rich offerings that it’s hard to know where to start. With an insider’s knowledge you can be sure to get the most out of your short time here. Plus we are always happy to pass on tips for things to do after the day even offering to reserve a recommended restaurant or help secure tickets for an event. Our joy is in helping our customers have an amazing time in Kyoto.
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior