The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Unique sailing experience: Tokyo Bay/Miura Peninsula area, viewing Yokohama Bay bridge, Cosmo Clock and the Yokohama skyline, from the yacht Velvet Moon. Day and evening cruises available!
Also we cater for Escape adventures cruises on request.
- Day/ Evening Sailing Yokohama bay, view Skyline, Red Brick warehouse, Cosmo Clock Ferris Wheel, Yamashita Park, Bay Bridge
- Day Sail to Hakkejima, view sights of Yokohama anchor in Hakkeijima for Lunch, return to sunset over Yokohama
- Day Sail around Monkey Island, view sights of Yokohama, cruise around Monkey Island having lunch, return to Yokohama sunset
- Weekend Adventure Escape to Misaki: Saturday take in the sights of the coast line from Yokohama to Misaki Port. Stay the night on Velvet Moon in Misaki sampling the finest fresh Tuna that the restaurants have to offer. Sunday sail back to Yokohama bay arriving at sunset with farewell drinks at Yokohama Cruising Club
At Yacht Club/ Marina, Yokohama (the exact address will be provided after you book)
What you need to bring
WHAT TO BRING
Velvet Moon's deck paint is very sensitive to damage by stones lodged in the shoe soles, and request that you bring soft rubber sole type shoes.
Clothes & Sun cream:
It is always cooler on water than on land, wind breaker and sun cream/ sunglasses are suggested. For some sunglasses are a really cool accessory so bring them.
- Nederlands (Intermediate)
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Beginner)
We operate and maintain a unique 57 foot sailing yacht, and strive to offer a unique personalized experience, that we can only offer.
The name of our yacht is Velvet Moon.
Our main course is Sailing for small groups and our Menu is:
- Morning Yokohama day and evening cruises.
- Weekend breakaway sailing (Miura peninsula, Chiba and Izu Islands).
- Cruises planned and arranged around your free time and schedule/ destination.
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior