The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Celebrate the New Year of 2017 with this wonderful New Year's Eve Countdown Cruise in Yokohama! Enjoy the countdown to 2017 with a glass of champagne! Have a wonderful Western style hors d'oeuvre buffet that comes along with free drink!
- New Year's Eve Countdown Cruise 2016 in Yokohama!
- Enjoy delicious hors d'oeuvre buffet!
- Join the countdown to 2017 with a glass of champagne!
- Welcome the New Year with Japanese traditional "Kagami biraki"!
- Enjoy free flow red and white wine!
- Please arrive at least 60 minutes before the cruise departs. (Meeting time is 22:00)
- Many train lines in Tokyo will run throughout the night on New Year’s Eve, so no need to worry about missing the last one! Please check your route & train times in advance though, since there will be a reduced service.
- This activity will be done in Japanese on that day.
What you need to bring
Nothing in particular (Just tell them your name when you arrive at Yamashita park)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
We are Voyagin Japan, a curated marketplace for unique activities in Japan.
Our company has partnerships with various companies, organizations, and hosts that offer local, authentic, and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
From viewing the scenic spots in Hokkaido to experiencing the intensity of the sumo sport to practicing traditional ikebana flower arrangement, we are always striving to provide valuable experiences for you during your time in Japan. If you have special requests, we will always put forth our best effort to meet them.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
Beautiful and fun countdown cruise!
This was a fabulous countdown cruise. Included a breath taking view of Yokohama skyline, dinner, drinks, and new years cocktails! Would definitely recommend.
We are not fluent in Japanese and we still had a great time.
Up to 2 Days Prior