Ikimono-gakari is a Japanese pop rock band formed in 1999. Their sound is a mainstream pop sound in Japan and all generations like them. Their songs are chosen as a graduate ceremony song in schools.
- Watch Ikimono-gakari live in Japan
- Enjoy Ikimono-gakari music
- Enjoy Ikimono-gakari's performance in live
The schedule for Ikimono-gakar in 2016 is listed below:
[Ebina Sports park (Kanagaswa)]
August 27th (Sat)
August 28th (Sun)
OPEN 14:00 / START 16:00
[Ogino sports park (Kanagawa)]
September 10th (Sat)
September 11th (Sun)
OPEN 14:00 / START 16:00
Ikimono-gakari concerts are quite big and the tickets are sold out very fast due to the limited audience capacities.
We suggest you to book the tickets with our booking service, so you can obtain your ticket with no hassles.
We have several purchase options that you can choose below:
1. Single lottery and tickets
2. Additional lotteries (additional lotteries give you a greater chance of getting tickets.)
3. On-sale date tickets
4. Third-party tickets purchase
Please Note - The lottery entry is a nonrefundable service fee of 1500 JPY. In the event that the lottery is lost, we are unable to provide refund for that service. However, we will refund the ticket price. Proof via screenshot and a detailed description of a lost lottery result will be provided.
All you need to do is select your preferred ticket option and make a reservation. We will contact you concerning the results of the lottery and the availability of the tickets.
We are able to deliver your tickets to your hotel in Japan provided you give us the name of your hotel and the person with whom the reservation is under. Alternatively, tickets may also be picked up from our office in Tokyo.
1. Why should I book the concert tickets in advance?
Getting concert tickets for large live shows is very difficult. Often, you must book in advanced or be entered into a lottery. In addition, due to the language barrier, many non-Japanese speakers experience difficulties when booking by themselves. That is why we provide this service.
2. Can I request specific seats?
You are unable to request specific seats as tickets are often sold in lotteries. In addition, you are also unable to request specific seats on site.
3. Can I request seats next to each other?
No, you are unable to for the reasons listen above.
4. Can I cancel my tickets?
No you cannot cancel your tickets after booking.
5. I lost my ticket, what should I do?
We cannot re-issue any lost tickets and we cannot refund your lost ticket.
※ Important Ticket Delivery & Pickup Information - Please Read Carefully ※
1. Ticket Delivery
We will deliver your tickets to your hotel in advance for your concierge to hold for you. The tickets will be available upon check-in. If you would like us to deliver the tickets to your hotel, please provide us with the following information:
- Hotel name
- The full name used for your reservation
- Check-in date
- We require at least 3 full business days for delivery. If placing a last minute booking within 3 days of your visit, or if you do not provide us your hotel information at least 3 full business days prior your ticket date, you'll need to collect your tickets from our Tokyo office in Shibuya.
- If your hotel reservation details change, please tell us immediately through the Voyagin dashboard.
- We only deliver to hotels with a concierge with whom we can confirm the receipt of the ticket delivery. We do not deliver tickets to hostels, guesthouses, or private residences. Please let us know if you are not staying at a hotel so we can provide our office details for you to pickup the tickets.
2. Ticket Pickup:
If you are not staying at a hotel, book within 3 days of the ticket date, or prefer to pickup your tickets, you can collect your tickets from our Tokyo office in Shibuya. Our office is located 6 minutes (on foot) from Shibuya station.
(English) Miyamasu ON Building 5th floor, 1-15-8 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
(Japanese) 〒150-0002 東京都渋谷区渋谷 1-15-8 宮益 ON ビル 5F
Detailed Directions (Shibuya station to Voyagin): http://voyag.in/shibuya-station-to-voyagin-office
Google Map (Shibuya station to Voyagin): http://voyag.in/voyagin-google-map
Ebina Sports park (Kanagaswa), Ogino sports park (Kanagawa)