The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
This is an Enoshima island crossing tour! Can you imagine such a beautiful island near Tokyo metropolitan area?
Rolling cliff with sea
In addition, you can see Mt. Fuji in good weather!
- Seafood lunch: Enoshima has a special meal which you cannot have in Tokyo.
- Some shrines: Enoshima has deities and legends about its origin. We will tell you the stories about Enoshima.
- Observatory: You may be disappointed because you cannot see Mt. Fuji in Tokyo. If the weather is clear, you can see Mt. Fuji from Enoshima.
- Two caves: Go into the darkness with a Japanese lantern, and you can find mysterious things...
- Souvenirs: There are also a lot of souvenir shops. Enjoy shopping!
Katase Enoshima Station
What you need to bring
The path goes up and down many times, so please come with shoes which are suitable for walking.
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Intermediate)
Our services are Tokyo guided tours and events for travelers. I have met over 500 travelers and told about them Japan’s history.
I am especially good at the history of Edo period from the 17th to the 19th century.
I am happy if you enjoy learning Japan’s history and cultures with us.
View full profile
Great views, great history
Fantastic tour of the place. Great food recommendations and explanation of the island's history. Highly recommended.
Up to 1 Week Prior