The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Imagine strolling "yukata-clad" through immaculate gardens of a ryokan, steaming water bubbling up into a bath on the grounds, prompt service to all your needs and the fresh mountain air the Hakone region is famous for. Does it get more Japanese?
- Experience a traditional Japanese inn in the famous Hakone region
- Situated amid a perfectly manicured garden, volcanos nearby
- Take a steaming hot onsen bath, stroll around dressed in "yukata"
- Taste beautifully prepared dishes, fit for an emperor
- And travel there by rail, in the luxury of the "Romance car"
Shinjuku Odakyu railway station in Tokyo
This tour does not include a guide.
Upon arrival at Hakone, the hotel is a 10 minutes walk from the station.
- The hot spring is available for 2 hours between 7 am and 10 pm (last entry at 8 pm)
- Guests wtih tattoos could enjoy the hot spring as long as the tattoo(s) are covered up by stickers or bandaids. Please note that covering with a hand towel is not acceptable since you are not allowed to go in the tub with the towel around your body.
- a bath might be briefly not available due to cleaning
- the hotel offers free WIFI and LAN internet
In case the published accommodation is not available, we will provide you with a similar accommodation where this experience can be enjoyed as described.
What you need to bring
For this experience, wear comfortable clothes.
- English (Intermediate)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
We are Yoshiike, a Japanese traditional inn (ryokan) located in Hakone of Kanagawa prefecture. Guests can relax themselves by dipping into the natural hot springs and enjoy the beautiful view of the Japanese garden! Visit Hakone and enjoy a wonderful stay only at Yoshiike!
View full profile
- fotolia #1
Up to 1 Week Prior