The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Enjoy a two and a half walking food tour in Kamakura, one of the most ancient cities in Japan, sample their local food and snacks, enjoy a sumptuous lunch and end the afternoon with a beautiful tea and dessert around one of the temples!
- Explore one of the most ancient cities in Japan
- Eat a traditional lunch in the heart of Kamakura
- Sample lots of local food and snacks you can buy and take home with you
- Learn more about the traditions and history of some of the most famous local food from seasoned Food Guide
- Enjoy dessert and tea at the garden house in the shadow of Hachimangu Temple
Kamakura Station, New Days Convenience Store
Lunches and desserts may differ from the displayed on the photos because of availability and seasonality.
We recommend wearing comfortable shoes for walking.
Please inform us of any food allergies /requirements.
Tour will start on time. If ever the guest/s fail to arrive to the meeting point after 10mins from the starting time of the tour, the tour will leave without them.
What you need to bring
Comfortable shoes for walking
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Experience Tokyo’s bustling culinary underbelly on this 3-hour food tour around Tokyo. So many succulent dishes to share, we make it simple for our guests to enjoy what previously only Japanese could. Starting in Yurakucho and ending in Ginza your guide will show you the sights, sounds and most importantly, tastes of Tokyo most tourists do not get to experience.
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior