The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Cruise along Lake Ashi, and visit Mt. Fuji & Hakone with this amazing one day tour departing from Tokyo. Enjoy the panorama of the iconic Mt. Fuji, cruise along the Ashi Lake and ride the ropeway in Hakone, and return to Tokyo by bus or Shinkansen!
- Cruise along Lake Ashi and visit Mt. Fuji & Hakone!
- Visit Okuwadani Valley where you can see the ancient crater and smell the sulphurous fumes
- Try the black boiled eggs, which is said can prolong human's life
Please clarify your preferred pick-up point from the list of pick-up points at the time of booking. We will send you an email with your confirmed pick-up point. You may be denied access to the tour if you do not board at your confirmed pick-up point.
- Please note that for safety reasons, the tour might ride the Komagatake Ropeway instead of riding the Hakone Ropeway or visiting the Owakudani Valley due to the possibility of volcanic activity at Mt. Hakone.
- The tour begins at the Dai-ichi Hotel Tokyo in Shimbashi at 9:00.
The tour schedule is subject to change.
- The pick-up and drop-off services may use the taxi in some cases.
- Due to operational reasons, the tour guide may not accompany you during pick-up and drop-off services.
- When the road to Mt. Fuji 5th Station is closed due to snow or other reasons, the tour will go to the possible highest point.
- The tour guide will choose alternate sightseeing spots if certain activities are omitted or substituted due to bad weather, heavy traffic, or other operational reasons. In such cases, the tour will not be cancelled or refunded.
- The tour will not be cancelled or refunded if Mt.Fuji and others sightseeing spots are not visible due to bad weather.
- For those taking the bullet train (shinkansen), the tour guide will not accompany you back to Tokyo. They will provide instructions of how to return to your hotel from Tokyo Station before boarding the train.
- If guests are dropped off late at Odawara Station due to traffic or other operational reasons, no refunds will be given. Please take a non-reserved seat on the following train.
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Up to 1 Month Prior