The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Join this bus tour to visit Odawara Castle and to enjoy an all-you-can-eat crab lunch! Cruise along the Lake Ashi to enjoy the view of the amazing Mt. Fuji fromt he longest suspension bridge in Japan: Mishima Sky Walk!
- Bus Tour Departing From Shinjuku To Odawara Castle & Mt. Fuji 5th Station
- Enjoy eating the all-you-can-eat crab lunch
- Cruise on Lake Ashi with Hakone Pirate Boat
- Walk on Mishima Sky Walk bridge
Shinjuku Washington Hotel
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes, you might have to consider wearing thick clothes as it will be quite cold
- You might not be able to see Mt. Fuji if it is cloudy
- The itinerary might change due to the traffic and weather condition, and we are not responsible for this as both conditions are beyond our control
- The tour is conducted in Japanese, and the translators will give you the basic information in English or Chinese
- We will give you prior notification if the tour is cancelled due to severe weather condition latest by 3.p.m. Japan time one day before the departure date by e-mail
What you need to bring
Bring extra clothes (e.g: jackets)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Hi We are KNT, offering various kinds of bus tours through out Japan.
This time we had collaboration with Voyagin and developed some activities mainly around Tokyo,Kyoto and Osaka.
Japan has different characters in each season and our mission is to have you discover the beauty of Japan through our tours.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the tours.
View full profile
Great 1-day tour from Tokyo
Schedule was just nice, not too packed, time taken to travel between locations is reasonable. Time spend at each location is also adequate. Tour size is ideal and bus is clean and comfortable. Tour conductor Natsumi who speak pretty good English is friendly and helpful, able to keep the group engaged.
"Superb Tour Guide"
Very good English, very well-trained, and very smart tour guide!
She was very nice and she provided us the best service ever!
"The Pirate Boat Was Great!"
Our pirate boat ride was great as we could feel the Autumn wind blowing.
The crab lunch buffet was very good, and the view of Mt. Fuji was very beautiful as well!
"Efficient Tour Itinerary"
The itinerary of this tour is very efficient as we could visit Odawara Castle and see the Mt. Fuji and enjoy a great crab lunch buffet in one day!
"Friendly English Speaking Tour Guide"
She might be one of the best tour guides that I've ever met in Japan!
Very well-trained and very friendly as she always responded us with her cute smile and smart responses.
"Perfect View of Odawara Castle"
We've always wanted to visit and explore Odawara Castle, and finally we made it this time!
The castle is very beautiful and rich in Japanese traditional culture, and you should definitely visit this castle to learn about the ancient culture of Japan!
"The View of Mt. Fuji Was A Bomb!"
We joined the tour on a clear day, and the view was very beautiful that day.
We could see the little snow covering the tip of Mt. Fuji very clearly, and the view of the nature surrounding the Lake Ashi was very great as well!
"I'd like to go again!"
I am very pleased with the itinerary and the contents of this tour.
It's worth the price as we could visit several tourism spots in one day and enjoy a wonderful crab lunch buffet as well!
"Friendly & Nice Tour Guide"
The tour guide was very friendly and nice to us.
She gave us a lot of information and recommendation about the best spots for taking pictures.
She also speaks very good English as well!
"Excellent Tour Guide"
The tour guide is well-trained and very friendly.
She taught us some basic Japanese and she speaks very good English as well!
On top of that, she always smiled!
Up to 1 Month Prior