Snow Play and Sake Tasting in Tono Furusato Village, IwateVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
Tono Furusato is a small village famed for the depth of its snow. On this fun tour you'll try a variety of exciting snow games amid stunning mountain scenery. Afterwards, warm up with sake tasting as you enjoy the specially brewed local speciality.
- Tour an authentic recreation of a traditional Japanese village
- Try snow sledding and bamboo skiing, and learn how to make a snow hut
- Taste the specially brewed local sake of Tono Furusato
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Mt. Hayachine, Mt. Rokkoushi, & Mt. Ishigami
- Explore a popular setting for many Japanese movies and TV shows