The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Kanazawa is a special town where, just like in Kyoto, you can experience the traditional culture of Japan. In this luxurious tour you will be able to discover all of Kanazawa's richness in one day. Enjoy crafts, tea ceremony, geisha show and more!
- Make Kanazawa chopsticks using the traditional local craft of gold leaf
- Explore Higashiyama district (with its many townhouses of Chaya style) dressed in kimono and have professional photos of you taken by a photographer
- Drink tea and see samurai houses with a history of over 300 years
- Enjoy real geisha performance at a teahouse after you've learned the geisha dance yourself at Nishichaya district
- Eat Kaiseki (multi-dish dinner) at a famous restaurant
JR Kanazawa Station or Kanazawa city hotels
The kimono rental comes with insurance but if you damage it severely, there will be a burden fee to pay.
What you need to bring
- Français (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
We are Voyagin Japan, a curated marketplace for unique activities in Japan.
Our company has partnerships with various companies, organizations, and hosts that offer local, authentic, and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
From viewing the scenic spots in Hokkaido to experiencing the intensity of the sumo sport to practicing traditional ikebana flower arrangement, we are always striving to provide valuable experiences for you during your time in Japan. If you have special requests, we will always put forth our best effort to meet them.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior