The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Kanazawa is a special town where, just like in Kyoto, you can experience the traditional culture of Japan. In this luxurious tour you will be able to discover all of Kanazawa's richness in one day. Enjoy crafts, tea ceremony, geisha show and more!
- Make Kanazawa chopsticks using the traditional local craft of gold leaf
- Explore Higashiyama district (with its many townhouses of Chaya style) dressed in kimono and have professional photos of you taken by a photographer
- Drink tea and see samurai houses with a history of over 300 years
- Enjoy real geisha performance at a teahouse after you've learned the geisha dance yourself at Nishichaya district
- Eat Kaiseki (multi-dish dinner) at a famous restaurant
JR Kanazawa Station or Kanazawa city hotels
The kimono rental comes with insurance but if you damage it severely, there will be a burden fee to pay.
What you need to bring
- English (Fluent)
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
Voyagin Japan Regional Tours focus on the regions of Japan less travelled by overseas tourists. From Kyo-tango to Naruko, Akita to Aizu, we are here to help you discover Japan!
We have partnered with various companies, organizations, and local administration that offer authentic and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior