The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Visit Cyberdyne to experience Japan's cutting edge robotics. Learn, observe and wear the HAL robot designed by Cyberdyne. Don't miss this unique experience to learn about one of Japan's most prolific industries.
- Experience and learn about Japanese cutting edge robotics
- Learn about Cyberdyne Inc.
- Try on the HAL robot yourself!
Cyberdyne in Tsukuba, Ibaraki
In order to experience HAL safely, make sure you comply with the following conditions.
* Weight less than 80kg, and be between145-185cm tall.
* Do not have joints injuries.
* You have ability to understand procedures and precautions
* People with severe high blood pressure, bone fragility or cardiac insufficiency should consult a doctor before signing up for this experience.
* Pregnant women with implanted medical devices are not suitable for wearing robot suit HAL.
What you need to bring
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
We are Voyagin Japan, a curated marketplace for unique activities in Japan.
Our company has partnerships with various companies, organizations, and hosts that offer local, authentic, and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
From viewing the scenic spots in Hokkaido to experiencing the intensity of the sumo sport to practicing traditional ikebana flower arrangement, we are always striving to provide valuable experiences for you during your time in Japan. If you have special requests, we will always put forth our best effort to meet them.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
- fotolia #1
Up to 1 Month Prior