The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
See the fields carpeted with bright red kochias and cosmos flowers at Hitachi Seaside Park! Also try the seasonal pears at a fruit-picking orchard, as well as plum liquor, one of Ibaraki Prefecture's specialty products. Sushi lunch will be included.
- Visit famous spots for viewing flowers and enjoying delicious food in the outskirts of Tokyo
- See the bright flowers at Hitachi Seaside Park
- Visit a fruit-picking orchard for an all-you-can-eat session
- Taste the delicious plum liquor ('umeshu' in Japanese) at a brewery
- Enjoy a delicious Sushi lunch at Nakaminato
Check-in Counter at 3F Main Tower, Keio Plaza Hotel Shinjuku
※If the minimum number of participants is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
※The tour will still be conducted even if flowers are not in full bloom.If the kochias are not at their best viewing time, the group will visit other flower fields such as cosmos.
※Reminders for Fruit-picking:
- Large bags may not be brought into the fruit picking area.
- All-you-can-eat applies only to the fruit picking location.
- If fruits are not ripe for picking due to weather conditions, the tour may be cancelled.
※Seating requests cannot be accepted.
※Smoking is not permitted on the bus.
※The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
※The park admission fee is required for children 4-5 years of age.The admission fee for the fruit picking park is JPY 330 per child, and is to be paid at time of entry.
What you need to bring
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
Hi We are the company, offering various kinds of bus tours through out Japan.
This time we had collaboration with Voyagin and developed some activities mainly around Tokyo,Kyoto and Osaka.
Japan has different characters in each season and our mission is to have you discover the beauty of Japan through our tours.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the tours.
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior