The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Experience the Sake culture in the famous Sake production area of Kobe. We will stroll through the area and taste locally brewed sake.
You have chance to buy one of the best quality Sake kept in ideal preservation.
- Best quality Sake will be served for complimentary tasting in the breweries.
- You will learn much about the Sake making process.
- Old style sake making equipment are exhibited in the museums.
- Shopping time in the store attached to the brewery
- The tour will finish in the early afternoon so that you can enjoy a walk in the beautiful harbor city Kobe after the tour.
The ticket gate in Sumiyoshi Station on Hanshin Kobe Line.
What you need to bring
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- Español (Beginner)
Hi. My name is Nao.
I have traveled to more than 30 countries with backpacking and have lived in New Zealand for 10 years. Recently, I have been working as a Japan-based International tour guide.
Since I returned to Japan after 10 years of living in abroad, I have rediscovered unique aspects of the Japanese culture. I am looking for chances to introduce our culture to visitors of Japan in a friendly atmosphere with my professional background in tourism for 20 years.
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior