ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
This is a special tour in Kobe targeted at Muslim tourists. I am familiar with the Muslim culture as I lived in Malaysia for 4 years and know how to provide a tour comfortable for Muslim tourists!
- Explore Kobe's most exciting shopping area with a beautiful view of the sea and the mountains
- Visit the Kobe Mosque for a prayer and buy halal food from a supermarket nearby
- Assistance with ordering pork and alchohol-free dishes at muslim-friendly restaurants
- Assistance with finding pork and alcohol-free food products for souvenirs
- The tour schedule may be quite flexible depending on the requests of the participants
This is a specially designed tour in Kobe city for Muslim tourists. The itinerary can be customized according to your preferences.
Here is a sample itinerary:
1) Meet at your hotel in Kobe or JR Sannomiya station
2) Visit Kobe Meriken Park by taking the "Kobe City Loop Bus"
- Enjoy the beautiful sea and mountain views of Kobe.
- A flea market is held at the Meriken Park almost every weekend so you may be able to purchase very unique Japanese products at a reasonable price.
- Kobe Port Tower and Port of Kobe Earthquake Memorial Park are located in Meriken Park.
3) Kobe Harborland and Lunch
- Kobe Harborland is one of the most attractive shopping areas in Kobe. Kobe is known as a city of fashion so you may be able to find various shops which offer very original and stylish products made in Kobe such as shoes and bags.
- Shops of Studio Ghibli, Ultraman, and Hello Kitty are available as well so Japanese anime lovers can enjoy the venue.
- Lunch at a restaurant or a food court which offers Muslim friendly menu. I will make sure that you will be able to order pork and alcohol-free dishes.
4) Kobe Mosque, Kobe Halal Food (supermarket), Kitano Kobo
- Take the City Loop Bus to the next area from Kobe Harborland. However, if the bus is too crowded, we may take another transportation such as the train as an alternative.
- Allocate time for prayer and visit supermarkets where you can buy all kinds of halal products.
- Visit Kitano Koubou which is an ex-elementary school building renovated as a souvenir shop selling local Kobe products. As Kobe is very famous for its various confectionery, I will assist you in purchasing pork and alcohol-free products as souvenirs.
5) Walk to the JR Sannomiya station where the tour will end
*I can rearrange the itinerary and make it quite flexible depending on your schedule and places you would like to visit.
Pick-up at your hotel in Kobe or JR Sannomiya station
What you need to bring