The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
This is a perfect summer activity to beat the heat and refresh your senses! Take a thrilling splash in the cool clear waters of the Mukawa River, a Class A river, and ride the rapids with the steering of your expert guide. Fun for family & friends!
- Enjoy the thrills and spills of white water rafting!
- The Mukawa River offers exciting drops and turns!
- Your experienced guide will navigate you safely
- Simply sit tight and enjoy the ride!
- Enjoy a hot spring dip afterwards!
Hokkaido Outdoor Adventures (Hidaka Town)
Address of meeting location 132 Chisaka,Hidaka-cho, Saru-gun, Hokkaido
8 km from central Hidaka in the direction of Nissho Pass (to Obihiro), take a right after Chiroro Bridge and go 100 m.
* Ages 13 and up
* Minimum 2 participants
# A waiver must be signed by parent for participants under 18
* Program will be held in rain.
# Please be advised that the program may be cancelled on the day of the activity due to weather conditions or high water.
What you need to bring
- Wear comfortable clothes that can get wet.
- Quick drying synthetic fabrics such as fleece are recommended, since cotton takes away body heat when wet.
- Jeans are inappropriate since they get heavy and restrict body movements when wet.
- Bring a change of clothes (underwear and outer wear).
- Bring a towel.
- Bring a strap if you wear glasses.
Up to 2 Days Prior