The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Akan National Park is a true natural paradise of pristine beauty and unique hot springs! In this tour you will visit the most scenic spots around the park's lakes and volcanic mountains. Immerse yourself in the splendid scenery of rural Hokkaido!
- Visit a variety of sightseeing spots and observatories around Lake Mashu, Lake Kussharo and Lake Akan
- See the sulfurous vents of the bare volcano Mt Iozan
- Enjoy the natural beauty of Hokkaido's rural countryside
- See bubbling mud pools and hot spring sand beaches
- Learn more about the natural wonder of the marimo
Akan National Park region or nearest airport (Kushiro Airport)
What you need to bring
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
We are Voyagin Japan, a curated marketplace for unique activities in Japan.
Our company has partnerships with various companies, organizations, and hosts that offer local, authentic, and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
From viewing the scenic spots in Hokkaido to experiencing the intensity of the sumo sport to practicing traditional ikebana flower arrangement, we are always striving to provide valuable experiences for you during your time in Japan. If you have special requests, we will always put forth our best effort to meet them.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
- fotolia #1
- Lake Akanko 阿寒湖 by Hajime Nakano, creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/ #2
Up to 1 Week Prior