The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
In the middle of Obihiro City, in a dark canal, you will be in a canoe with other fellow adventure seekers, quietly paddling through the river, gazing at stars in the sky, with gentle chirrups of the bugs. Enjoy delicious local desserts afterwards!
- Romantic, fun and adventurous outing
- Relaxing night cruise suitable for all
- Enjoy the tranquil quiet of the river that flows through Obihiro City at night
- Immerse yourself in the therapeutic sound of the river gurgling, night bugs chirping....
- Delight in delicious Tokachi desserts, a local specialty!
Yell Center Tokachi
*Groups are asked to meet on-site
Address of meeting location 1-73 Chisaki, Higashi 15jo Minami 4chome, Obihiro, Hokkaido,Obihiro, Hokkaido
15 mins drive from JR Obihiro Station
30 mins drive from Tokachi Obihiro Airport
About 2.5hrs (approx. 50 min of cruising)
Starting time is 7:30pm
Requirements for participation - Participants must be 3 years or older. Ages 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum of 3 participants (one or two person reservations may be possible, please call for confirmation).
- Expecting mothers are asked to refrain from participating. Those under the influence of alcohol may not participate.
Please pay on-site in cash (yen only).
- The cruise may be cancelled due to weather and condition of the river.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before: 50% of the program fee
* On the day: 100% of program fee
* No-show/no contact: 100% of program fee
- Group reservations may be charged extra.
- The program schedule may be altered or cancelled due to weather or river conditions. In this case you will not be charged. However, if you cancel due to flight or transportation complications, you will be charged the full cancellation fee. Please consider this before booking.
What you need to bring
・Appropriate clothes & sandals/shoes for the season; you may get wet/dirty.
・Normally you don't get very wet in this activity, but please bring a change of clothes just in case.
Up to 2 Days Prior