The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Let yourself go wild this summer as you fully immerse yourself in the beautiful nature of the Hidaka mountain range with this summer-only activity called Canyoning - where you trek, jump, swim and slide through the forest to your goal! Become Tarzan!
- Wild summer fun in the water and lush forest!
- Feel invincible as you overcome all obstacles - trekking, jumping, swimming, sliding!
- Cool activity to bond with your friends!
- Enjoy the cool and gentle embrace of the river
- Best place to try canyoning is here in Hokkaido!
Hokkaido Outdoor Adventures (Hidaka Town)
Address of meeting location 132 Chisaka,Hidaka-cho, Saru-gun, Hokkaido
8 km from central Hidaka in the direction of Nissho Pass (to Obihiro), take a right after Chiroro Bridge and go 100 m.
Will go ahead inspite of rain
* Program may be canceled due to weather and water conditions of the day.
Please pay onsite by cash.
Fishing pond "Izawa," 7 km up the road from HOA has good river fish cuisine:
Soba noodles at "Natsukawa," across the road from Jukai Road Hidaka
- Ages 13 and up
- Minimum 2 participants
* A waiver must be signed by adult for participants under 18.
Things to bring / required items
What you need to bring
-Warm clothes like fleece jacket （it gets cold after trip）
-Strap for Glasses (on sale at HOA for 100 yen)
Up to 2 Days Prior