The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Pick the strawberries of your choice on this Furano farm and then learn how to make jam using them! Nothing beats the sweetness of strawberries picked by yourself! A great leisurely family activity for the whole family!
- Pick as many strawberries as you like!
- Learn how to make jam!
- Try fresh jam and bring the rest home as a souvenir!
- Enjoy the spacious farm amenities!
- See sheep on the farm
Free pick up service is available from the Kitanomine area at 12:40 (drop off at 15:40). Please specify which hotel you are staying at upon booking.
Country Terrace Koropokkur
- Check-in starts 5 minutes prior.
Address of meeting location Higashi 1 Kita 4,Nakafurano-cho, Sorachi-gun, Hokkaido
From downtown Furano
- 5 min drive on Route 237 for Asahikawa
From downtown Naka-Furano
- 5 min drive on Route 237 for Furano
- 2 hrs 30 mins drive
Please pay onsite in cash.
-Children are welcome
Not available from end of Jul to Aug
What you need to bring
Wear comfortable clothes that can get a bit dirty.
Up to 2 Days Prior