The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
River rafting at Niseko is a must during the summer! The thrill of rafting down the Shiribetsu River and its raging rapids from the melted snow from the mountains is great fun for the whole family! Even children from 4 years old can join in the fun!
- Experience the exhilaration of rafting down the Shiribetsu river rapid
- Enjoy the cool river waters from Niseko mountains' melted snow
- Safe, guided fun for the whole family
- Get a great group photo of your rafting ride
- Get to see Mt Yotei, Niseko's Mt Fuji
※Pick up and drop off available for those staying in the Niseko area.
Hanazono Activity Center
Address of meeting location 328-1 Aza-Iwaobetsu,Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
- From Kucchan City take Route 343 in the direction of Hirafu Ski area (turn right from traffic sign "Hanazono")
* Usually there are 6-7 people per boat + 1 guide. For groups of 2-3 people you will usually be paired with another group.
Please pay by cash(only Yen) on site.
Recommended seasons by age:
●Late April～Late May: Ages 13 or older
●Late May～: Ages 4 or older
●Minimum participants 1 person
* Total time approx 3.5 hours (including travel time)
What you need to bring
* When the water temperature is low, comfortable clothing that can be worn under a drysuit (watertight suit). We don't recommend skirts or jeans.
* When the water temperature is warm you can choose a drysuit or spray jacket (made of light, watertight material). You can wear a T-shirt or shorts underneath.
* As you will likely get wet please bring a change of clothes suitable for the season (change rooms available).
Up to 2 Days Prior