The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
This is a great way to bond with nature and your friends! Make your own rafts using tire tubes, wood and bamboo and ride it down the wild Shiribetsu river! Don't worry as guides will teach you how to build it well and be with you on the ride!
- Learn how to make your own raft!
- Great way to bond with your friends & nature!
- Unforgettable thrill of riding close to the river surface!
- Feel the refreshing splash of the Shiribetsu River in your face!
- Enjoy a refreshing hot spring dip afterwards!
Address of meeting location: 145-2, Hirafu,Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido,Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
* 2 hrs 30 mins drive from Sapporo via Route 230, 276, and 5.
* We are located along the Route 5.
* 15 mins bus ride from Kutchan station.
Free pick up and drop off service available from Kutchan Station (please inquire when booking).
○ If the guide thinks something is dangerous, the tour may be cancelled according to their judgement.
○ Please remove all accessories and watches to participate.
○ Please do not bring cameras or video cameras on the ride. Please understand that we take no responsibility for any items that are lost or damaged by the water.
○ Drinking alcohol before the tour is strictly unadvised. You may be refused if found otherwise.
Required time is 3 hrs
* From 9am
* From 1pm
(please let us know what time you would like to start at the time of booking)
* Ages 2 and up
* During colder climate seasons, a heating surcharge applies for overnight guests.
What you need to bring
* Clothes and shoes that can get wet, a change of clothes, towels
* Jeans and cotton get heavy when wet, so please wear lighter clothes.
* Water shoes (shoes you don't mind getting wet)
* If you wear glasses, hold them in place with straps.
Up to 2 Days Prior