The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
What better place to learn kayaking than in the beautiful streams of Hokkaido? Immerse yourself in the clear waters of the Mukawa River and enjoy the surrounding nature while your guide teaches you how to kayak. You'll be paddling fine in no time!
- Learn how to kayak in the beautiful Mukawa River
- Experience this favorite summertime activity
- Immerse yourself in the gorgeous natural beauty of Hokkaido
- Great outing for friends and family
- Private lessons available
Hokkaido Outdoor Adventures (Hidaka Town)
Address of meeting location: 132 Chisaka,Hidaka-cho, Saru-gun, Hokkaido
8 km from central Hidaka in the direction of Nissho Pass (to Obihiro), take a right after Chiroro Bridge and go 100 m.
- Activity held in rain
* Program may be canceled due to weather and water conditions of the day.
Please pay onsite by cash.
(1)Fishing pond "Izawa," 7 km up the road from HOA has good river fish cuisine:
(2)Soba noodles at "Natsukawa," across the road from Jukai Road Hidaka:
What you need to bring
- Wear comfortable clothes that can get wet.
- Quick drying synthetic fabrics such as fleece are recommended, since cotton takes away body heat when wet.
- Jeans are inappropriate since they get heavy and restrict body movements when wet.
- Bring a change of clothes (underwear and outer wear).
- Bring a towel.
- Bring a strap if you wear glasses.
Up to 2 Days Prior