Lake Mashu 30-min Star Gazing Tour With Explanation of StarsVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
The pristine nature of the Lake Mashu area makes it possible to see the stars twinkling brightly in the night summer sky. See the constellations from the 1st Observatory of Lake Mashu. Enjoy the panoramic view and learn how to photograph stars.
- See a blanket of starts twinkling in the clear summer night sky
- From the 1st Obervatory above Lake Mashu
- Lake Mashu is Japan's clearest lake
- Your guide will teach you about the constellations
- Learn how to take photos of stars in the night sky