The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Get into the same boat,or rather,canoe with fellow nature enthusiasts and have fun getting to know each other while enjoying the vast natural beauty and wildlife of Kushiro wetlands with explanations from your guide on this 2hr course covering 9km.
- Start from Lake Toro, and head towards the Wetlands
- Enjoy the changing scenery from lake to tributary to mainstream
- See abundant wildlife and fauna in the marshes
- See the Japanese crane and other wild birds
- Easy activity for the all friends and family
Motomura House Paru Lake Side Touro
(Brown Log House by the Lake Toro)
Address of meeting location 73, Kita 8-sen, Toro Genya,Shibecha-cho, Kawakami-gun, Hokkaido
- by train:
Take JR train (Senmou-Honsen line) and get off at Touro Station. We offer pick up and drop off from Touro Station (please inquire at the time of your booking).
Take Route 391 from Kushiro city in direction of Kawayu・Teshikaga for about 28km.
Free pick-up/drop-off service available from/to JR Toro Station.
※Please request this service at the time of booking.
Total time approx. 2 hours
①9:00～11:00(10:00～11:30 If you use JR train)
*Please indicate if you use by JR train.
Requirements for participation
●Small children can also participate
(Children aged 15 or younger must be accompanied by adults)
Please pay by cash or credit card on site.
* This is a private program. (only one group a day)
* In the case of drastic weather changes the content of the course may be changed or cancelled.
* Most of this activity is takes place in the National Park. Please respect the rules and handle your surroundings with care.
* To protect you from any danger throughout the tour, please follow the guide's instructions at all times.
* Please have your mobile phone switched off throughout the tour.
If you cancel for your own reason, following penalties applied;
●Cancelled on the day: 50% of program fee
What you need to bring
* Please wear comfortable, easy to move in clothing.
* As you may get a little wet from the paddle, we recommend you wear clothing which can get a little wet/dirty.
* Usually it's chilly even in summer season so we recommend you bring a long sleeve shirt or jacket.
* To avoid sunstroke we recommend you bring a hat, drinks, sunscreen and sunglasses.
* This program is held in rain. Please bring rainwear in case of rain. If you forget, simple rainwear rental is available here.
# If you are unsure of what to prepare regarding clothing, please just ask in the "Inquiries" column.
Up to 2 Days Prior