The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Riding a horse in the great outback of Hokkaido's Okhotsk area is one of the best ways to enjoy the abundant nature there. Delight in the gentle gait of the horse at its takes you through the scenic route with mountains and streams. Beginners OK!
- No experience needed to ride these gentle beasts!
- Enjoy the vast expanse of Okhotsk's open fields on this relaxing ride
- Best way to discover the abundant nature in the area
- Guide will help you take photos with your camera
- Children aged 7 and up can join
Abashiri Gensei Bokujo Kanko Center
Address of meeting location 225 Mokoto,Abashiri, Hokkaido
15 min from downtown Abashiri
40 min from Memambetsu Airport
75 min from Shiretoko-Utoro
2 hrs from Kushiro
3 hrs 30 min from Asahikawa
- Take Route 244, turn at Mokoto Station toward Higashi-Mokoto, drive 200 meters and take a right.
By JR Train:
20 min walk from Mokoto Station
- There are sign boards nearby.
- For those who are not afraid of horses
- Ages 7 and up
- Minimum 2 participants
- No weight limitations, even if you are over 100 kg
Group bookings available upon request. Please ask at least 10 days in advance.
Please pay onsite in cash.
Please specify the starting time you would like at the time of booking.
What you need to bring
Wear clothes that can get a little dirty.
Do not wear shorts, skirt, high heels or sandals.
Up to 2 Days Prior