The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Enjoy the beautiful outback nature of Sapporo while riding on your own handsome steed! Just 40 mins from downtown Sapporo is WILD MUSTANG, a horseback riding stable located near Hakkenzan, a rugged mountain with eight peaks.
- Transport yourself to the Wild West as a cowboy while just 40min from Sapporo City
- Choose from a 40min, 60min or 90 min course on horseback
- Tour the bucolic beauty of the Hakkenzan eight-peaked mountain and surrounding orchard
- Have fun feeding the horses with carrots
- Taxi transport to and from Sapporo and the farm
Taxi pick up at your Sapporo City hotel
- The taxi driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide / instructor will explain in easy / simple English.
- The program might be cancelled due to weather conditions etc.
- Please follow the guide’s instruction at all times.
- All the courses are operated with utmost caution.
However, horses are live animals, so there is a possibility of accidents,
such as an unexpected fall from the horse.
What you need to bring
- Please wear active clothes. Long pants, long sleeves. No skirts, no shorts.
- Please wear active shoes: Sneakers recommended. No high heels, no sandals.
- Sunscreen and bug repellent spray are recommended.
Eg) Horseback Riding 【 40 minute Course 】 (2.5 hours)
◆9:10am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
◆9:50am Arrive at "Wild Mustang's"
◆10:00am-10:40am Horseback riding 40 minutes
◆11:00am Depart "Wild Mustang's"
◆11:40am Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
* We can accommodate to suit your schedule.
Please let us know your preferred time.
However, please be aware that this program requires 2.5 - 3 hours
(depending on the course) to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
For Horse Riding in Wild's Mustang Horse Farm in Hokkaido is the fantastic experience. We went there in late October, the koyo leave is a bit fall but I am sure if we went there in the early October, leave color will be likes paradise.
Anyway, there is one big point that I concern is about the no-reply mail from your website that always indicate that my service is included Taxi service that's wrong. I have to contact your staff to clear this point and I receive the explanation that the system is confuse or something.
After clear that point with your staff, I am still receive the reminder mail with the same information about Taxi service. So, I wondered don't you fix anything in your system ?
I am confuse with the information I received. If you can fix your system up to date, it would be better.
Up to 2 Days Prior