The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Enjoy the exhilarating thrills and spills of white water rafting in the Chubetsu River that offers a view of the grand Taisetsuzan mountain range in the distance! This unforgettable fun nature ride is just 10 mins' from the Asahikawa Airport!
- Exhilarating fun river rafting in the great Chubetsu River!
- Enjoy the cold clear river waters from melted snow!
- Even beginners can join in the rafting fun!
- Your experienced guide will steer you through for an exciting journey!
- Hot drink and snack provided!
Daisetu Yusui Koen
Address of meeting location: Higashi 9, Kita 1, ,Higashikawa-cho, Kamikawa-gun, Hokkaido
10 minutes' drive from Asahikawa Airport.
- No worries if you can't swim or have no experience (most of our participants are with no experience). You will wear a helmet and a life-jacket, so don't worry even if you can't swim!
- This is an activity that takes place in the nature, so please follow the instructions of our tour guide at all times.
- This tour is held in the rain. However, it may be cancelled for your safety on circumstances like extremely high/low water level.
- There may be charges for damages and losses caused by participants intentionally on rental equipments.
- You can not join if you are under the influence of alcohol or have a hang over.
- All participants must sign a waiver before starting.
- Participants under 18 years old needs parental permission signed.
- If you are disabled or have concerns regarding your health conditions, please notify in the "Inquiries" column on booking. We'd like to do our best to arrange a tour suitable for you.
Please pay by cash on site.
From this rafting site, the very popular Asahikawa Zoo is close too.
Why not stay at "Pension Hoshi-ni-negaiwo" (When you wish upon a star)?
We can chat, drink and enjoy together♪
- 4 years or older.
- Minimum participants 2 people.
(If there are other guests joining, single participant is welcome, so please apply first, then we will inform you.)
-Children must be accompanied by adults.
- We accept groups of up to 30 people. Please inquire for price through "ask us by email" button.
Approx. 2 hours（Actual rafting time is about an hour）
①9:00 - 11:00
②13:00 - 15:00
What you need to bring
- All gears are included, so please come without equipment.
- Please bring towels, change of clothes and swimming suits. Clothes that can get wet such as shorts and T-shirts are okay too. (Nylon jersey outfit rentals available for 300 yen.) Jeans are not allowed because when they get wet they become very heavy and dangerous.
- You may wear contact lenses, but they may get lost when you're in water. Please use disposable ones. Rental swimming goggles are also available. (No warranty is available on any loss or damages of your contact lenses. Please wear eye glasses with a strap. Straps are sold here too.)
- Please do not wear a watch or accessories during the tour. They may get lost, cause injury or cause damage to dry suits and so on.
Up to 1 Month Prior