The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
This is a must-try if you love the feeling of gliding along a river, and if you have tried canoeing a few times. Enjoy a day out along the clear gentle streams of the Shiribetsu River and a delicious riverside lunch of BBQ lamb, a Hokkaido favorite!
- Enjoy a day out in the great outdoors along the clear Shiribetsu River
- Savor Genghis Khan, Hokkaido's soul food of BBQ lamb!
- Great summer activity for the whole family!
- Explore the nooks and crannies of the Shiribetsu River
- Be amazed by Hokkaido's nature and bird song!
Please ask us if you would like pick up/drop off within the Niseko area.
NOC Niseko Outdoor Center
Address of meeting location: 138 Soga,Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
Take pref. road 66 from "Niseko View Plaza" road station towards Niseko Annupuri ski area; we are 4 km ahead, on the right hand side.
- This program is not available from Aug. 1 to August 31.
- If you wear glasses, we provide straps for rent.
- Program fee includes insurance, but the coverage is limited.
- We meet and part at NOC, but please ask if you need transportation.
Please pay by cash onsite.
- Ages 11 and up
* Minimum 2 participants
* This program is not available on Aug. 1 thru Aug. 31.
What you need to bring
- If you wear contact lenses, bring glasses as well.
- You may get wet; wear multi layers of synthetic fabrics.
- Bring windbreaker, rain suit, and change of clothes.
- Wear shoes that can get wet, such as sneakers.
Up to 2 Days Prior