The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Discover the joys of fly fishing in the great outdoors of Hokkaido! Don't worry if you haven't done this before as an instructor will teach you how. Enjoy nature as you stand in the cool waters of the Shiribetsu River. Try it once and get hooked!
- Discover the joys of fly fishing!
- Be at one with nature as you stand in the cooling rush of the Shiribetsu river!
- Enjoy the lush greenery and bird song around you
- Get a view of Mt Yotei, Niseko's Mt Fuji
- Try it once and get hooked!
NOC Niseko Outdoor Center
Address of meeting location: 138 Soga,Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
Take pref. road 66 from "Niseko View Plaza" road station towards Niseko Annupuri ski area; we are 4 km ahead, on the right hand side.
- Ages 13 and up
- Minimum 2 participants
- The price for Single participant is 12,600yen
- Starting time of afternoon program is shifted to 12:45 in October.
- This program will be canceled in bad weather conditions.
- The guide decides on where to go in accordance with the conditions and participant types.
- All fish will be released.
- Each participant shall be responsible for putting the bait on the hook.
What you need to bring
Comfortable clothes; grippy shoes
Up to 2 Days Prior