The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Fishing and catching river fish with one's bare hands is a favorite summer activity in Japan. Experience the fun of wading in the cool clear waters of Niseko River and learn how to catch fish! Then grill them for a delicious lunch!
- Have fun wading in the cool clear waters of Niseko River
- Great fun from kids to adults!
- Your guide will teach you the tricks of how to catch the river fish
- You won't leave the river empty handed!
- Enjoy a refreshing hot spring dip afterwards!
Address of meeting location: 145-2, Hirafu,Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
* 2.5 hrs drive from Sapporo via Routes 230, 276, and 5.
* 15 mins bus ride from Kutchan Station.
* We are located by Route 5, in front of Hirafu Elementary School or Hirafu-Kita bus stops.
Pick up and drop off service available from Kutchan Station (please inquire when booking).
Please pay on-site by cash.
Canceled in case of heavy rain.
What you need to bring
○ Comfortable clothes to move freely in.
○ Long sleeves, long trousers, a hat (to avoid bugs), and bug repellent
○ For bare-handed fish catching, wear clothes and shoes that can get wet, and bring an extra change of clothes.
Up to 2 Days Prior