The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
This tour is targeted to everyone, but is especially suitable for Spanish and South American visitors as I speak Spanish. We'll go to a good restaurant or izakaya bar and eat yakitori, sushi, tempura, or anything else!
- For Spanish and South American guests, I can speak Spanish!but off couse i can speak english.
- We'll go to a local restaurant in the center of Sapporo
- We'll eat sushi and other local delicacies
- We can also try Hokkaido's specialty Genghis Khan or Sapporo's famous ramen
- Of course, we can go a typical izakaya pub
Pick up at your hotel in the center of Sapporo or anywhere in the center
What you need to bring
- Español (Intermediate)
- English (Intermediate)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
I was born in Kyoto, but now I live in Sapporo city since about 15 years ago. I can take you to famous and good restaurants and izakaya bars in the city.
We can eat sushi, Genghis Khan, ramen and much more.
I like eating, drinking, soccer, baseball and all kinds of sports.
I have lived in Barcelona for about one year, so i can speak some espanol too.
Let's have fun time in Sapporo!
View full profile
Up to 2 Days Prior