The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
This is hands-on fun for the whole family as you learn how to make sausages on an idyllic Furano farm! This is a must-try experience when in Furano. After making the juicy sausages you can enjoy them fresh, with a great view from the farm terrace!
- Get to visit an authentic Furano Farm!
- Learn how to make pork sausages the traditional way
- Savor your own freshly made sausages!
- Enjoy the view of Mr Tokachi-dake in the backdrop
- Buy more farm fresh goods from the farm shop!
【For those who join this program between Dec 1-Mar 31】
Free pick-up/drop-off service from/to JR Furano station or hotels in Kita-no-mine area available. (approximately pick-up time is 9:40, drop-off time is 12:30)
Country Terrace Koropokkur
* Registration starts 5 mins prior to the starting time of the activity.
Address of meeting location Higashi 1-sen Kita 4-go,Nakafurano-cho, Sorachi-gun, Hokkaido
* From downtown Furano: Take Route 237 in the direction of Asahikawa, go straight for 5 mins and you can see the reddish-brown building.
* From Naka-Furano: Take Route 237 from Naka-Furano in the direction of Furano for 5 mins. At a right bend, you'll see a reddish-brown building about 1 km ahead.
* About 2.5 hours from Sapporo city.
Children are welcome
Please pay by cash on site.
What you need to bring
Wear comfortable clothes that can get a little dirty.
Up to 2 Days Prior