The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Jozankei Onsen Resort is a popular summer and autumn retreat for the locals and tourists alike, for its picturesque setting amidst a river gorge with lush greenery. Enjoy the breathtaking beauty of the area while canoeing along the river.
- Fun for the whole family with the easy-to-use and stable Canadian Canoe, with expert instruction provided
- Enjoy the lush greenery and autumn leaves up close from the river
- Great way to sightsee and immerse yourself in nature
- Enjoy the onsen in the surrounding area afterwards
- Taxi transport between Sapporo City and Airport provided
Taxi pick up from Sapporo City Hotel
For ages 3 years old and up.
(Children as small as 3 years can usually ride, but it depends on whether they can sit still.)
* Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Minimum 2, maximum of 4 in one taxi.
You will be divided into separate taxis if your group numbers 5 or more.
- During the autumn season, there is a lot of traffic in the Jozankei area.
Please note that due to this, an earlier departure time is required.
- The taxi driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide / instructor will explain in easy / simple English.
- The program might be cancelled due to weather conditions etc.
The program is still held in moderate rain.
- Please follow the guide’s instruction at all times.
- Please remove all jewelry and valuables before participating in this program.
We do not hold any responsibilities on lost or damaged items.
- We require you to sign a waiver before participating in this program.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or have a letter of consent from a parent or guardian.
【 Morning Course 】
◆8:45am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
◆9:45am Arrive at Jozankei
◆10:00am-10:45am Canadian Canoe Touring at Jozankei
◆11:00am Depart Jozankei
◆12:00pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
*【 Afternoon Course also available】
10:45am Pick-up / 12:00pm-12:45pm Canoe Touring / 2:00pm Drop-off
12:45pm Pick-up / 2:00pm-2:45pm Canoe Touring / 4:00pm Drop-off
Times can be changed upon request.
Please let us know your preferred time.
However, please be aware that this program requires 3.5 hours to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
What you need to bring
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes you don’t mind getting dirty. Please bring your own jackets and shoes suitable for canoeing. We do not provide rentals.
- This program is still held in moderate rain as it is beautiful even in the rain.
But please bring a change of clothes. Rain suit rentals are available for free.
- You will get dirty or muddy feet when stepping in and out of the canoe, so please bring sneakers or strapped sandals.
- A towel is useful to have.
Up to 2 Days Prior