The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Hokkaido with this easy canoe tour that takes you down the gently-winding Bibi River and through the Yufutsu-genya Plain. Enjoy the birdsong of the surrounding wetlands which is home to over 270 bird species.
- Fun for the whole family with the easy-to-use and stable Canadian Canoe, with expert instruction provided
- Enjoy the tranquility of the Bibi River accompanied by birdsong
- Catch some of 270 bird species that can be found in the Yufutsu Wetlands
- Blue Heron, Kingfishers and Swans are some of the oft-sighted birds
- Easy trip that can fit into your schedule on your way to or from Shin Chitose Airport
Within Sapporo City or from Shin Chitose Airport
-Tour will proceed in event of light rain with raincoats provided
-The guide will accompany you in a separate boat, if you wish for the guide to be in your canoe please request
-Accessories and watches should be removed prior to the tour (tour operator takes no liability for lost items)
-The tour may be cancelled in event of bad weather. If the tour carries on in bad weather, the participants' agreement will be sought, participants under 18 will need guardian's accompaniment or agreement
-Tour participants must take responsibility for their own safety
【 Morning Course 】
◆7:15am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
◆8:45am Arrive at Bibi River
◆9:00am-11:00am Canadian Canoe Touring in Chitose’s Bibi River
◆11:20am Depart Bibi River
◆11:30am Drop-off at New Chitose Airport
*【 Afternoon Course also available】
10:15am Pick-up / 12:00pm-2:00pm Canoe Touring / 2:30pm Drop-off
1:15pm Pick-up / 3:00pm-5:00pm Canoe Touring / 5:30pm Drop-off
Times can be changed upon request.
Please let us know your preferred time.
However, please be aware that this program requires 4.5 hours to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* New Chitose Airport pick-up and drop-off service available.
(No additional charge)
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
What you need to bring
Change of clothes in case of rain
Up to 1 Week Prior