The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Mention Hokkaido and delicious dairy products such as rich, creamy milk, fresh natural cheese and rich, soft serve ice cream comes to mind. Come and try all these farm fresh on this dairy farm, as well as milking a cow, making butter and more!
- Visit this authentic dairy farm of over 100 years
- Milk a cow and drink the milk fresh!
- Try your hand at making butter from fresh milk
- Enjoy rich and creamy soft serve ice cream, farm fresh!
- Taxi transfer provided between the farm and Shin Chitose airport
Pick up from your Sapporo City hotel
- The taxi driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide / instructor will explain in easy / simple English.
- The program might be cancelled due to weather conditions etc.
- We also offer ice cream making for 2,000 yen per group. (up to 5 people)
If you would like to participate, please book for this program together with the dairy farm experience program when making your booking.
- This tour cannot accept customers that travel from, or have traveled to China or Korea within 1 month before the start of the tour date,
due to epidemic diseases that can be transmitted by humans.
Ages 3 years old and up.
* Children must be accompanied by an adult.
【 Morning Course 】
◆9:20am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
◆10:20am Arrive at "Murakami Farm"
◆10:30am-12:30pm Dairy Farm Experience 60 - 90 minutes
Cow milking, Calf feeding and Butter making
◆12:30pm Depart "Murakami Farm"
◆1:30pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
*【 Afternoon Course also available】
11:50am Pick-up / 1:00pm-3:00pm Dairy Farm Experience / 4:00pm Drop-off
Times can be changed upon request.
Please let us know your preferred time.
However, please be aware that this program requires 4 hours to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* New Chitose Airport pick-up and drop-off service available.
(additional charge: 3,000 yen one-way by taxi)
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
What you need to bring
Please wear comfortable and loose clothing and note that clothes may get a little dirty in the process
Up to 2 Days Prior