The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Get a taste of true Tokachi cuisine using fresh and seasonal local ingredients with instruction from the pros! Visit a farm to learn about the ingredients before using them in your meal! Your instructors have written cookbooks, appeared on TV, etc!
- Visit a farm and learn about fresh Tokachi produce
- Learn recipes that bring out the best of these flavors
- Meet instructors who have written cookbooks, and own their own bakery
- Enjoy the fun and friendly farm atmosphere
- Tuck in to a healthy and sumptious meal in good company!
Pick-up/Drop-off service is available from your hotel.
Address of meeting location: Obihiro, Hokkaido
9am - 2pm
* The starting time may be changed upon request.
group / party Please contact us for details.
Requirements for participation -Number of participants: 4 - 36 persons
* Please contact us if you number less than 4 people.
-Those under the age of 6 must be accompanied by an adult.
-No smoking in the kitchen.
Please pay on-site in cash (yen only).
In extremely bad weather conditions, the activity may be cancelled.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before: 50% of the program fee
* On the day: 100% of program fee
* No-show/no contact: 100% of program fee
* Large group bookings will have a separate booking process, please contact us to confirm.
* If the activity is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, we will not request a cancellation fee. However, please be aware that you will be held responsible for cancellations due to flight changes or transportation complications, and the above cancellation fees will apply.
What you need to bring
Nothing in particular. We will prepare apron and cooking equipment for you!
Up to 2 Days Prior