The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Cruise along Lake Shikotsu with our glass bottom Kayaks, which only 20 of them are available in Japan! Lake Shikotsu is famous for its clear water, great ecosystem, and great scenery! Cruise and discover the beauty of Lake Shikotsu with this program!
- Cruise along Lake Shikotsu with glass bottom kayaks!
- Discover the beauty of Lake Shikotsu with this program!
- Enjoy the view of Lake Shikotsu's clear water and explore its great ecosystem and scenery!
Near by the Guest house Shikotsu area. Detailed meeting place will be sent to you once booking is confirmed.
70 minutes from Sapporo
40 minutes from New Chitose Airport
(by train and bus)
45 minutes from Sapppro to New Chitose Airport.
Take the No. 3 bus from the airport to Lake Shikotsu
From New Chitose Airport to Lake Shikotsu
8:40 dep. 9:35 arr.
11:40 dep. 12:35 arr.
14:40 dep. 15:35 arr.
16:30 dep. 17:25 arr.
Return to New Chitose Airport from Lake Shikotsu
9:50 dep. 10:42 arr.
12:50 dep. 13:42 arr.
15:50 dep. 16:42 arr.
16:40 dep. 17:35 arr.
- The participants must be older than 4 years old
- Children must be accompanied by parents
- Children whose heights are under 140 cm can only participate in the tour from July to September
- Pregnant women cannot participate in this tour
- The tour will still be conducted even when it rains or snows. We will only cancel the tour for safety reasons due to severe weathers
- Discounted ticket for the natural hot springs Marukoma Onsen is available if you would like to go after the tour.
- If you are participating in this tour during the winter, please let us know about your height, weight, and shoe size for the wet suits. Rental fee is included in the price
What you need to bring
(Summer ) Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes. Preferably easy-dry shirts, pants or sportswear, along with comfortable sandals or shoes with hard heels.
(Spring/Autumn) Comfortable, loose fitting clothes. Long sleeve shirts, leggings or sportswear with tops and bottoms recommended. Bring along some warm outer clothing for extra warmth in May, June, October and November.
(Winter) Mid December to Mid April
A wet suit for added protection is available. Bring along warm outer clothing with thick socks. Portable heat pads are also recommended.
(Spring /Summer /Autumn)
A change of clothes (just in case)
earmuffs or a knit hat to cover your ears/ snow gloves (ski/snowboard winter gloves)
A change of clothes
- takarajima #1
- takarajima #2
- takarajima #3
- takarajima #4
Up to 1 Month Prior