The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
Feel as if you are going back to the Jurassic era as you canoe towards "Volcano Island", known as the Wakoto Peninsular, formed by a volcano eruption. Hop onto the island and take a dip in a free hot spring for public and enjoy the verdant oasis.
- Fun and easy canoe trip, OK for beginners
- Hop off onto "volcano island" for a brief adventure
- Discover a free outdoor hot spring!
- Enjoy scenic nature of Lake Kussharo
- Great fun for the whole family
River & Field, or if you would like to meet at Wakoto Peninsula please be there 15 minutes before the departure time.
(If you have questions, please inquire at time of your booking.)
Address of meeting location Lake Kussharo Kotan,Teshikaga-cho, Kawakami-gun, Hokkaido
About 2 hours from Kushiro city.
About 1.5 hours from Akanko Onsen area.
About 30 mins from Kawayu Onsen - Mashuuko area.
About 2.5 hours from Shiretoko Utoro.
About 4 hours from Obihiro.
About 1.5 hours from Memanbetsu airport.
We offer pick up and drop off services for those staying in the local area. Please inquire about this service at the time of your booking.
Ages 3 and older in good health
* After a short paddling lesson, the guide will lead you in a separate canoe.
Please pay by cash on site.
* For your own safety please refrain from participating in this activity if you are pregnant or under the influence of alcohol.
* As this activity takes place in the great outdoors there are various dangers that you would not encounter in everyday life. Please stay alert and aware of your surroundings at all times.
* Please obey the instructions of your guide at all times.
What you need to bring
* This activity takes place in the great outdoors. Please wear clothing that is appropriate for the season and weather and is comfortable and easy to move in.
* On windy or rainy days, please bring rain suits (rental available), and in bright sunlight or cold days please bring a cap. If you wear glasses, bring a safety strap so you don't lose them.
* In the summer season, aqua shoes or sneakers that can get wet, in winter season long rubber boots (rental available) are recommended.
# There is a rental of rain wear and long rubber boots.
Up to 2 Days Prior