The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Be amazed by this heavenly sight of a sea of clouds that forms above Lake Mashu, known to be Japan's clearest lake. The third observatory is located 200m above the lake. This rare natural phenomenon can only be seen in the early morning.
- Get an amazing view of Lake Mashu from the 200m high observatory
- Lake Mashu is Japan's clearest lake
- The sea of clouds phenomenon is a rare one that can be seen here given suitable weather conditions
- Great way to start the day!
- Pick up available from Kawayu Onsen.
Free pick up service from accommodations in Kawayu Onsen
Departure 5:00/ Arrival 6:30
Lake Mashu 3rd observatory
Address of meeting location
Teshikaga Genya,Teshikaga-cho, Kawakami-gun, Hokkaido
Minimum number of participants: 2 people
*Please do not wear Yukata, Geta, thongs, etc.
*Please do not participate our tour if you have heart diseases, pregnant and drunk.
participant fee for small children(6 years and under):
500JPN yen per person.
This plan is dependent on the weather
* We may cancel the plan due to rain, snow and any other unsuitable condition.
* We will see the weather condition and contact you at 4:30 through receptionists of your hotel on the day if the tour can be run or not.
* We still go up to Lake Mashu Observatory even if we may not be able to watch sea of clouds.
What you need to bring
Warm clothes and jacket
Up to 2 Days Prior