The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Enjoy the great outdoors of Hokkaido on horseback with this tour! Allow your trusty steed to bring you up and down the terrain of the Hakodate range and complete the experience with a oiled cowboy coat and hat! A truly unforgettable 90min ride!
- Experience the life of a cowboy
- Fun and safe way to tour the beautiful nature of Hakodate
- Suitable even for firsttimers, training provided before heading out
- 45min basic lesson included
- Explore Mt Komagatake on horseback!
Address of meeting location
95-23 Komagatake, Mori, Kayabe District, Hokkaido Prefecture
1 hr drive from Hakodate
15 min drive from Onuma Park
10 min drive from Morimachi town
- Single participants welcome
- Age 10 and up (for beginners)
- No tandem rides is available
Please pay onsite in cash. (yen only)
- We are happy to flexibly arrange the time frame to suit your schedule best. Please specify your desired starting time upon your booking, and we will arrange it and let you know.
- Regular 90-min course includes lectures, and additional 45-min beginners' lesson is also available.
- We will keep your personal baggage when riding.
- No drunk riding.2
What you need to bring
- Please wear active clothes and long pants.
- If you don't have any horse riding boots, wear sport shoes (no sandals). Warm snow boots are required in winter (we have some pairs).
- Preferably wear hat and gloves too for safety.
Up to 2 Days Prior