The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
World Heritage Site Shiretoko is famous for its bear sightings. This 2hr cruise will take you around the dramatic peninsular in search of this wild beasts. Sightings are almost guaranteed, and this is the safest way to see them!Get your camera ready!
- 2hr cruise of World Heritage Site, Shiretoko Peninsular
- See grand rock formations and waterfalls
- Get a safe view of bears up close on the cruise
- Other wildlife include eagles, dolphins and more
- Vantage view of Shiretoko's pristine nature
Please be at Godzilla Rock Sightseeing Free Parking near Utoro Port 20 minutes prior to starting time.
Address of meeting location 51 Utoro Higashi,Shari-cho, Shari-gun, Hokkaido
2 hr; starting at
group / party Group discount (10% off) applies to groups of 15 or more.
Requirements for participation - Everyone can join, however children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum 7 participants.
- Free for children under 7
Please pay by cash on site.
- No operation 7 May- 30 May.
- Times may change depending on port conditions.
- We ask you to reconfirm your booking by phone one day prior to participation (find our number in the email sent from us in reply to your initial booking).
- If you are a traveler, please let us know where you are staying the night before booked date, in case that we need to contact you.
- There are windy spots that may cause splashes of seawater. If you bring cameras or camcorders, please do so at your own risk.
- Capacity of the ship includes all seats inside and outside the cabin. Please understand that you may be wet if it rains. We strongly recommend bringing rain suits because it may enhance your Shiretoko experience on many occasions as well.
- The earlier you reserve, the earlier you get aboard. However, we do offer priority boarding to the elderly and disabled. Please let us know onsite.
- There is no extra charge for bringing in your pet. However, please take full responsibility for it. If you have a cage, please keep your pet in it. Please understand that we take no responsibility if any trouble with other guests or an incident such as getting injured should occur.
What you need to bring
It can be cool out on the open ocean. Please bring a jacket or extra sweater.
Up to 2 Days Prior