The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Enjoy a leisurely and easy 2 hr canoeing tour of Lake Onuma, a beautiful lake in Hakodate City. Even beginners can take part as the well-balanced Canadian canoe is used. Have a teabreak while taking in the breathtaking natural beauty around you.
- Fun canoeing tour for the whole family
- Enjoy the beautiful view of Lake Onuma and the surrounding mountains
- Your guides will show you spots where you can view seasonal flowers on the lake
- Teatime included
- Even beginners can enjoy canoeing!
Pick up and drop off services are available from hotels and stations in the area. Please ask at the time of booking.
Exander Onuma Canoe House
Address of meeting location
22-4 Onuma,Nanae-cho, Kameda-gun, Hokkaido
3 mins drive from Onuma JR Station
5 mins drive from Onuma-Koen JR Station
* Single participants welcome
* Beginners welcome
* Ages 3 months to 91 years have enjoyed it
# Preschoolers can join for free!
# We have a variety of canoes, for 2, 4, or 6 people.
* Generally we offer this program twice a day during the above times, however early morning and sunset programs may also be available. If you would like to request this program please specify so at the time of booking.
Please pay by cash on site.
What you need to bring
* We have all necessary canoeing equipment including paddles, life jackets, rain suit, etc.
* Please wear comfortable, easy to move in clothing.
<Summer> Shorts, t-shirt or swimsuit
<Spring and Autumn> Fleece, track suit or sweat shirt.
* For footwear we recommend sports sandals. Free rentals are available here.
This was a great canoe tour in the less visited part of Lake Onuma. The guides are very experienced, friendly and give you lots of information about the local wildlife, climate, etc. The backdrop of Mt Komagatake adds a special feeling to this tour. Definitely recommended if you are near Hakodate!
Up to 2 Days Prior