The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Get a vantage view of the pristine nature of the Shiretoko Peninsular from this 1hr cruise that will bring you to the Godzilla Rock. If you are lucky you may even see dolphins, eagles, cormorants, bears and deer on the shore.Deck seats available.
- Popular 1hr cruise option that takes you to the Godzilla Rock
- Chance to see wild dolphins, bear, deer and eagles etc
- Vantage point of Shiretoko Cape only available from the ship
- Clean facilities onboard
- Outside deck seating available
Please be at Godzilla Rock Sightseeing Free Parking near Utoro Port 20 minutes prior to starting time.
Address of meeting location 51 Utoro Higashi,Shari-cho, Shari-gun, Hokkaido
1 hr; starting at
-Last cruise schedule may changes depend on sunset time.
group / party: Group discount (10% off) applies to groups of 15 or more.
Requirements for participation - Everyone can join, however children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum 7 participants.
- Children under 7 are free of charge.
Please pay by cash on site.
- Times may change depending on port conditions.
- We ask you to reconfirm your booking by phone one day prior to participation (find our number in the email sent from us in reply to your initial booking).
- If you are a traveler, please let us know where you are staying the night before booked date, in case that we need to contact you.
- There are windy spots that may cause splashes of seawater. If you bring cameras or camcorders, please do so at your own risk.
- Capacity of the ship includes all seats inside and outside the cabin. Please understand that you may be wet if it rains. We strongly recommend bringing rain suits because it may enhance your Shiretoko experience on many occasions as well.
What you need to bring
It can be cool out on the open ocean. Please bring a jacket or extra sweater.
Up to 2 Days Prior