Tea Ceremony in Kimono & Miniature Food Making in HiroshimaVoyagin VerifiedAdd to Wishlist
Wear Kimono and attend an authentic tea ceremony in a tranquil atmosphere! Have lunch at a local restaurant, and we'll guide you to a popular miniature artist Miki’s atelier. Enjoy observing her works and make your own mini sushi or okonomiyaki!
- Wear kimono and attend an elegant authentic tea ceremony.
- Hands on experience! You can make your own tea.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant! (payable at the restaurant)
- Visit a popular miniature artist's atelier, you can make your own miniature food!
- Pick up service and language support (English) included!