The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 15% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan! (Click here for more details)
Discover Hiroshima's secret highlights focused on traditional crafts, Japanese sake, and relaxation. From indulging on seasonal seafood from local fishermen to unwinding at a hot spring with views of the Seto Inland Sea, you'll uncover something new.
- Visit the Kumano Brush Craft Center, renown for producing quality brushes for Japanese calligraphy, cosmetics, and paint
- Tour a popular sake brewery and sample different types of Japanese sake
- Indulge on seasonal seafood delicacies served by local fisherman
- Unwind at a hot spring spa with panoramic views of the Seto Inland Sea
- Enjoy Japanese green tea and sweets in the historic Shukkei-en garden
Pick-up at your hotel in Hiroshima City
Comfortable walking clothes
What you need to bring
- Español (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
Hi, I'm Tsuyoshi!
I offer off the beaten path tours and hands-on experiences in Hiroshima prefecture. With my tours, you can get in touch with the lifestyle, culture, and history of local people from Hiroshima. Enjoy Japanese food, the beauty of the four seasons, local activities, and interaction with the locals.
View full profile
Up to 1 Week Prior