The Voyagin team has screened this host. Learn more
ONLY for Voyagin guests! 30% OFF Mobile Wifi Service when you travel in Japan!
(Click here for more details)
This tour will give you an opportunity to enjoy an all-you-can-eat crab lunch, snow playing at Tambara Ski Park, strawberry picking, and a natural hot spring bath. You can book this extra-ordinary tour without hassle by using our booking service.
- Enjoy picking tasty strawberries
- Enjoy an all-you-can-eat crab lunch
- Have a ride on a snow escalator and visit snow huts and sleds
- Experience the natural hot spring bath
- Experience snow playing at Tambara Ski Park
Ikebukuro Sunshine City Bus Terminal
1. If the minimum number of participants (10) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
2. If the playing in the snow activity is deemed not possible due to snow conditions, the tour may be cancelled. In such cases, participants will be notified at least 4 days in advance.
3. For the playing in the snow activity, winter wear, gloves, etc. are not included. A separate charge is required for rental of articles such as gloves and hats. Please bring your own waterproof coats, etc. For tours held in mid winter, please make sure to bring thick coats, gloves, scarves, etc.
4. Some facilities in the snow park require a charge. The tour booking charge includes only the admission fee for the playing in the snow area. Participants who wish to enter paid facilities are to pay the required charges.
5. Depending on strawberry growth conditions, participants may be given a strawberry souvenir instead.
6. A separate charge is required for towel rental for the day trip hot spring bath. Please bring your own towel. In addition, please be aware that persons with tattoos regardless of size or location may not enter the baths.
7. Tours on April 11, 13 and 15 will visit Numata Park instead of the hot springs. Take a look at the gorgeous flowers of about 210 cherry trees including Goten-zakura, a 400-year-old cherry tree. (The tour will not visit the hot spring.)
8. The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations. Note that these will not be accepted as reasons for requesting booking charge refunds.
9. The strawberry-picking activity is free of charge for infants up to 2 years of age (admission only). The guide will collect the experience fee for children 3 to 5 years old on the day of the tour. (December-January: JPY 1,000 / February-March: JPY 800 / April: JPY 600)
10. The day trip hot spring bath for infants up to 2 years of age is free of charge. The guide will collect a bath admission fee for children 3 to 5 years old on the day.
What you need to bring
Winter wear, gloves, etc are not included, so please bring your own waterproof coats, thick coats, gloves, scarves, etc.
- 普通话 (Fluent)
- Français (Fluent)
- 日本語 (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
We are Voyagin Japan, a curated marketplace for unique activities in Japan.
Our company has partnerships with various companies, organizations, and hosts that offer local, authentic, and traditional activities. We screen each and every activity to ensure that they are in line with our standards so that you can always expect professional and memorable experiences.
From viewing the scenic spots in Hokkaido to experiencing the intensity of the sumo sport to practicing traditional ikebana flower arrangement, we are always striving to provide valuable experiences for you during your time in Japan. If you have special requests, we will always put forth our best effort to meet them.
We look forward to ensuring your stay in Japan is unforgettable!
View full profile
Up to 1 Month Prior